We’re Invested In Your Success
Wethergage Management is focused on your property management services at all times: we only offer property management services for our residential properties. Many of our competitors don’t pay the traditional (HOA) Home Owner Association payments, maintenance bills or other bills related to owning a home, we do! These are specific areas of property ownership / investments that prove to be problematic, especially for an absentee owner, some of whom reside outside of the USA. Wethergage Management has an outside vendors list for any services that maybe needed to repair your home, we stay in constant contact with them through the whole process. This ultimately relieves the property owners from the burden of handling these issues and where we earn our trust as Orange County’s premier Property Management.
Our Full Property Management Services offered include:
- Targeted and competitive market analysis of rental values.
- Multiple listing Service, Craig’s List, Trulia, Zillow and others websites along with our redesigned mobile website for maximum exposure of property.
- 24/7 hour emergency maintenance service.
- Home Owner Association representation.
- Collection of Monthly Rent Payments.
- Make payments of all HOA dues, maintenance bills and special assessments.
- Serving 3-day notices to “Pay Rent or Quit” to tenants that are late with their rent on the 6th or 7th day of the month.
- Credit reports that include eviction reports.
- Performing Scheduled Maintenance when needed.
- Quarterly inspections of the property.
- Property “make-ready” when between tenants.
- Property preparing when owners re-occupy their home.
- Take over management of the property from owner.
- Strict screening process to qualify prospective tenants through credit reports, past rental history, job stability, bank statements and W-2 information.
- Negotiate and prepare all the proper paperwork and lease agreement with tenants.
- Perform Change of Term paperwork with tenants upon their renewal.
- Collect first month rent and security deposit from tenant PRIOR to move in.
- Send monthly operating statements to owners (includes payment of any surplus to owner or to owners financial institution).
- Make auto online ACH deposit of your proceeds each month into your bank account.
- Year-end Owner financial schedule and 1099 preparation
- We ask that our property owners pay their own mortgage, property tax and home owner’s insurance due to the liability issues.
We have two good options available with our Full Service Property Management Services to LEASE and MANAGE your property (we do both):
- Option One: We charge 6% per month of the monthly rent to manage your home on a full time service basis. The homeowner also pays a one-time leasing commission fee when the home is leased and the tenant moves in. This commission is calculated at half of the first months rent for a 1 year lease. (The commission will be based on shorter periods of time if the owner agrees to a lease period less than 12 months)
- Option Two: We charge half of the first month’s rent for a lease listing which includes all marketing with full MLS participation, tenant screening, drawing the lease, exchanging the money and the keys. This option is for the owner who wishes to manage the home on his/her own. We will lease your home for you. We will market and advertise the home and do all the initial necessary paperwork. The homeowner will then take over the day to day management of the home once a tenant is placed.